Friday, February 29, 2008

D-day.....

My husband leaves for India on Sunday.
All I have left, are today, and tomorrow, and a part of Sunday. Saturday is being spent running all over, getting family photos taken ( which I will post later ), and going to dinner for my daughters birthday. I feel like all our time is being taken away from us, between last minute issues with the job, the health insurance, family, friends, and everything in between. I don't even want to sleep at night because that is time taken from us too.

Last night, I cried myself to sleep. I am finding myself more volatile emotionally the past couple days...
And I am so afraid of what Sunday will bring. No.. I take that back.. I am TERRIFIED !!!
I do not know how I am going to "willingly" take my husband to the airport, say goodbye, watch him walk away, and then LEAVE him there... how do I do that ? And then drive the hour and 15 minutes back home again ?

This whole thing is a waking nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home