Sunday, July 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEE......

I had a wonderful birthday. It wasnt the presents or the cards ... it was the time I got to spend with my husband and my family. Last night my daughter took our son to her house, and we had the night to ourselves. We went to Tee Bonez for a nice dinner on the outdoor deck overlooking the lake. We came home and had some quality time togither. We may have had our problems in the past but NEVER in our ten years together have we ever had problems with our sex life. We are so compatible in that aspect of our relationship, and it seems to get better all the time !

Today, my daughters and my grandson came over, and we went to a lakeside tavern and sat on the upper deck they just added on. Unfortunatley the heat and humidity drove us inside after about a hour. But it was nice to celebrate with family. My parents don't live close enough, so we will be going to see them in a couple weeks.

Our Florida trip in only a few weeks away, and I get to see my brother while we are there.. and meet the new woman in his life.. I am looking forward to that ! I have not seen him in a few years now.

My day wasnt filled with expensive gifts or big parties.. and that is the way I wanted it. Its not about that anyway.. but sharing your special day with the people you love and care about... it was a perfect birthday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home