Thursday, June 23, 2005

Why do mornings come so early.....

Okay.... I wake up early, but 3AM is ridiculous ! And today I have to watch the neighbor kid all day.. yippeeeeeee.. Yesterday was my son's first day at day camp. He was NOT impressed ! He was supposed to be in the group of older kids from 9 to 12, but instead, they put him in with the 6 to 8 year olds. While the older kids got to do sports and games, he was PAINTING ! He was NOT a happy camper.. no pun intended ! HAve you ever said , or done something , that, the minute you have, you regret it ? That happened to me almost 3 weeks ago. SOmetimes I wish I thought things through better instead of letting raw emotion rule my thoughts. My husband and I hit a really bad spot a few weeks ago, and I said and did some things that I can't take back. The problem in doing that, is, it forever changes things. I am hoping in time that the events of that day receed from his memory.... and we can get back to where we were a few months ago. We have survived so many obstacles in the almost ten years we have been together. A "normal" couple probably would have folded years ago. We are still together.... I guess that has to say something about the powers of love. And I DO love my husband ! I have been married before... twice actually... and this is the first time I can honestly say I married for LOVE ! Sad huh ? He is a great man, and a wonderful Dad to our son... I am lucky to have him in my life. I hope we can .. as he always used to say..... " grow old and ugly together"... LOL !I will be 49 next month... I think its time I finally got something right in my life !!!! Ah..... my life... what a story that would be... maybe thats where I should start ... MY pursuit of life.... AND love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home