Tuesday, July 12, 2005

What is sanity... and where did mine go...

The kid returned from his vacation... and brought a nasty attitude back with him. We are thinking it has to be from spending too much time with his friend. We have been hearing "Hunterisims" coming out of our sons mouth since his return, and I don't like ANY of them ! Okay... I want my son back now.....

Things on the homefront have been incredible. The one area my husband and I have never had problem with is our sex life... when we are on the same page, it doesn't get any better... and when we aren't.. well... it doesn't get any worse... LOL ! The man is a incredible turn-on for me, and always has been. SOme time ago... I "discovered" my husband was into some alternative lifestyle situations. After the shock wore off, and we talked about it... my decision was to at least try some of it, after all... I like to keep an open mind, especially about sex. I think my husband has created a monster now....because... I LIKE IT !!!! ALOT !!!!!!!! DAMN !!!!!!!!!! How the hell can some women ( and men too ) NOT like sex ? And sometimes.. it isnt the act itself that I crave.. its the closeness one feels with their partner DURING the act that is such a turn on. I feel as if we are one body as a result of that closeness... it doesn't get much better than that !!!

The next time I get a crazy idea... like BABYSITTING to help out a friend... would someone please slap me ? I thought.. how hard could it be.. watching a ten year old ? Well... let me tell you... my son and his friend fight CONSTANTLY.. and I thought girls were bad... they don't even compare....I will NEVER do this again... not for ANY amount of money.. well.. maybe for nothing less than a million... LOL. Its too stressful trying to deal with the constant bickering and fighting back and forth... and it is about everything !!! Today, for example, they were fighting over who's dog had the worst skin condition... I kid you not... !!!!!!!!! Now, someone please tell me why that is important to a ten and eight year old ?


Okay.... its time to make sure I get some things donea round the house before my husband gets home, so tonight, we can go to bed EARLY if you get my drift....I know.. I am insatiable......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home