Wednesday, June 29, 2005

YES ! It IS hotter than HELL !

This is day #6 of 90 plus degree weather. All I see are dollar signs going out the window with our utility bill... the kid is at day camp, I hope this day goes better than last week did. I am trying to clean house... the son will be gone for a week with his friend up north. My husband and I will have one , glorious week.. ALONE !!!! Gosh... whatever shall we do.... hmmmmm...... the longest we have been away from our son is 2 nights, I wonder how WE will do ?!?

Things have settled back into the normal "rut", I'm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing.. I guess only time will tell. I am working my ass off to make sure things go well and I don't fall back into my bad habits. Hubby and I had a nice long talk about the vicious circle we fall into when things aren't going as well as we would like between the two of us.... I think we now recognize the warning signs and , hopefully can avoid another "meltdown" .

Why do people( both men AND women are guilty) hurt the ones the say they love the most ? Most of us have, at one point or another in our lives, treated strangers better than we treat our loved ones. I have tried to figure out an answer, but I can't come up with one that makes any sense at all.. anyone out there have a good explanation that they could share ? I guess that is my question of the day !

All in all... my life is going well, my son is happy, both of my daughters have found good men to love and love them in return, my grandson is done with his surgeries... my husband and I are slowly getting back to where we were.... now, if I could just win the damn lottery, my life would be perfect.. or would it ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home