Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The saga of the pink shirt....

ok.. if that kid can find a way to screw himself.. he will... GEEZUS !!!! He did SO great today.. even reminding ME that he was grounded from the TV...
AND THEN.....
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE......

HE BLOWS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I went upstairs for something, and noticed his pink shirt was not on the floor like it had been earlier.. he had also asked earlier if he could wear it ( AGAIN ) and I said ( AGAIN) NO.. not until later this week ...
SO I asked him.. Aaron where is your pink shirt ? He said.. Oh.. I put it in the washer so you could wash it, so I can wear it tomorrow... well ok.. I could buy that.....
UNTIL.....
I went into the laundry room to get my purse so we could leave for school....
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
everything was EXACTLY as I had left it on top of the washer....
AARON......
where EXACTLY did you say your pink shirtt was ?
UM......
Right away, being the MOM, I KNEW where that pink shirt was....
AARON.. TAKE THAT PINK SHIRT OFF .. NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... moral of this story ? Dont lie about the pink shirt IF you ever want to wear it AGAIN !!!!!

The shirt has been confiscated until further notice....

THE END.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home