Friday, February 10, 2006

The Menopause monster.....

you wake up in wet sheets, drenched in sweat, with the sheets sticking to every inch of your body. Your'e naked and have the window open in 10 degree weather.. yet you STILL sweat !!!!! You suddenly get so hot that you feel like your insides are a blast furnace and your face turns that lovely tomato shade of red as you... once again... SWEAT !!!!!!!!!!

I have to say.... enough already.... I GIVE !!!! I am waving the white flag !!!!! I surrender !!!!!!!!!!! Just let me have ONE peaceful, sweat-free night of sleep !!!! If there is a menopause God... I will sacrafice ANYTHING to appease HIM.. because it sure as hell was no WOMAN that thought this shit up... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. I have a sleeping, sweat-free husband that I could offer up... LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home