Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary.....

February 2, 1996. The day my new life began. The day I married the man I love, the man who is my best friend, my soulmate, the father of my son. The man I plan to spend the rest of my life with, and beyond. Our life together hasn't always been easy, we haven't always loved each other equally, in fact, we came close to divorce . I thank God every day for giving us a second chance. Most people would have folded and given up with some of the things we have gone through, but here we are.... 11 years later, and still together. And even though I don't tell my husband on a daily basis what is in my heart... it is always there. I love him... more each day. It is as simple as that. He is a good man, he works hard, he loves us, he takes care of us, and he is always here...always. We have a good marriage now. But it has taken us a long time to get here. It has been a rocky road, but I do not think I would change one day of it. If I changed even one second we would not be the people we are right now, together, or apart.
I love you honey, thank you, for giving me the best part of you. For giving me the last 11 1/2 years... for the memories.. good AND bad.... and for the memories I look forward to in the future.
I love you with all my heart and soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home